duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, November 16, 2007

Living Estate Auction of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Hunt

I'm helping my dad with an auction this weekend, the living estate of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Hunt. If you've never been a live auction (ebay doesn't count) then come on out. It can be very entertaining, and you might find something to treasure. Their personal belongings will be offered starting at 10:00 AM and the real estate will be offered at noon. If anyone is looking for a nice home at auction prices, stop by!

Technorati tags: ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous acline said...

Owing to a recent computer crash, I lost my Springfield Bloggers e-mail list. So I'm leaving this message here, and elsewhere in the Springfield blogosphere, to let everyone know we have Springfield Bloggers meeting tonight at 7:00 (Tuesday 20 November) at the Patton Alley Pub.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home