duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Critic Passes


The Critic
Originally uploaded by duanekeys.
I met John at the Springfield blogger's meeting. I thought, here's a guy that's off his rocker and he knows it and likes it. I spent very little "real-time" in John's company but I felt like I knew him better than others I interact with on a daily basis.

I'll miss his daily rants about polictics and religion on his blog. And I'll miss the random e-mail forwards and the updates to his flickr stream.

Here's some links to other folks that are going to miss him:
Atomic Babbon.net: Springfield Blogger John Stone Passed Away
Zach Is Here: John Stone Passes Away
Rhetorica: Goodbye John Stone
Chatter: John Stone, 62
Tony Messenger: A Tribute To Curby...
John Stone Tribute Podcast

Rest in peace, my friend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home