duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Haley boo


Haley boo
Originally uploaded by duanekeys.
I liked the lighting on this photo Haley I took some time ago. I wish I was able to control the spill of light better so that her shoulder and the floor were dark. Speaking of photography, be sure to check out Zach's new site, ZCPhotography.

I haven't had much time to post anything lately. I feel pretty bad for leaving OTC hanging with courses set up and without me holding up my end of the commitment. I ended up resigning from my instructor position at the Computer Institute due to time and energy constraints both personal and professional. There have been challenges all around.


3 Comments:

Anonymous zach said...

Thanks so much for dropping a line in on my new project. I hope things are going well for you. I know your world is busy but I love to buy you lunch sometime and talk photography. Some of the things you are doing with lighting is really impressive. I would love to pick your brain. Have a good one man.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Duane Keys said...

Name the time and the place. I'll be happy to share anything I know!

8:25 AM  
Blogger John Stone said...

Hey guys ... include me too!!!

Did you do this with your umbrella flash? What might correct the shoulder that you don't like is just to crop it differently ... if it is OK with you I will crop it and put it on my flickr site to demonstrate.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home