duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cedar-cicles


Cedar-cicles
Originally uploaded by duanekeys.
I hope everyone has come through the Ozark's first big winter storm in three years ok. If anything I got a chance to take some neat pictures and use the 4 wheel drive.

I haven't been able to attend any of the recent Springfield Blogger's activities, the local camera club meetings, or many of the other extra-curricular activities I would usually attend. Things at work have been busy with new challenges and end of the year activities.

On the home-front winter only slows down how fast chores can get accomplished. I've also started teaching some classes at OTC. My first class was last week and went well, I think. I think we all learned a little. I know I came away from my first engagement as a teacher with some lessons learned and hopefully I can apply those lessons in future classes.

I've also had a few lessons to learn outside of the classroom. I'm committed to making sure I learn from mistakes on those fronts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home