duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Good evening

I met up with an old friend of mine for a dinner and attended the bloggers meeting at the Patton Alley Pub. I was short on time at the meeting though, I needed to get over to watch my cousin, Aaron, play in another football game. I missed his 70-some yard scramble for a touchdown, but I still got to see him lay some good hits and make more yards on the ground.

Posts have been few and far between on this blog. Life gets in the way of blogging sometimes. We've been very busy at work for quite some time. While I normally enjoy the pace I'm having a tough time keeping up with work demands and still being productive on the farm. I'm hoping to return to some semblance of a balance soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home