duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Vote for Change?

Wow, I'm not sure what to say about the bio for Midge Potts, Republican candidate for US Representative for Missouri, District 7. Perhaps the day of the primary is a bit late for me to be doing investigation on candidates, but I have definitely learned something.

From her site:

Midge was born in Gainesville Missouri in 1969. Named "Mitchell" at birth, she has been transitioning to become a woman for nearly 3 years and has had her name legally changed to "Midgelle Regina". A 1987 graduate of Kickapoo High School, Midge attended SMSU before having served in the U.S. Navy deployed in 1991 to the Persian Gulf on the USS Yosemite. After an honorable discharge in 1993, a became a freelance writer working for publications including the Washington Peace Letter and the Tacenda Literary Journal.


"Vote for Change" is the page title. Change indeed!


6 Comments:

Blogger Old Iconoclast said...

Have you voted, Duane?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Granny Geek said...

We've met and talked with Midge at several events around town. Maybe it's time for voters to "cross over?"

1:34 PM  
Blogger John Stone said...

I voted for her.

And I bet I am not the only one either....

Rightous justice, I say ....

2:37 PM  
Blogger Duane Keys said...

My polling location is in the opposite direction from where I work (I live on a county line). I'll be voting after work.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Ron Davis said...

Stoner: Me, too. Go Midge!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I voted the Republican ticket just so I could vote against Charlie Dennison. What the Hell. I voted for Midge too, not that it did any good.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home