duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Another Bloggers Meeting

Another bloggers meeting is down. Take a listen to the podcast over at Rhetorica or check my previous posts or my flickr site for pictures of the festivities.

I took the chance to break out my off-camera lighting kit that I purchased to study techinques I've learned on the Strobist site.

We had some interesting discussion and something might even come of it. Ron recapps the topic of a blogger supported community forum (or forums) over at Chatter.

Technorati tags: ,


2 Comments:

Anonymous Zach said...

There was another meeting? You losers are having meetings behind my back? Someone is going to get a trashing.

12:54 PM  
Blogger The Libertarian Guy (tm) said...

Get your spell-check ready... 417whiner is back on the ether!

BTW, Duane... meeting Saturday. Can you swing by? 7 pm, Panera, N. Kansas.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home