duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

June 06 Bloggers Meeting

I was able to make another Springfield Bloggers meeting. They still let me attend even though I don't live in Springfield anymore!

It's quite a diverse group of folks from all walks of life. If you haven't had a chance to make it, or are intimidated by the podcasts over at Rhetorica (note: audio quality was too poor last night, Andy scrapped the link), don't be. As Mike of Numb Thumb, noted, some of the conversations are a little lighter than others!

I took the snap above on my way home after the meeting. I don't think the representative was there for *our* meeting anyway (read the plate).

Technorati tags: ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous busplunge said...

That is probably Charlie Denison's car. At least it is partly made in America!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home