duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, May 19, 2006

Sunrise on Geek Acres


Sunrise on Geek Acres
Originally uploaded by duanekeys.
I took this photo several weeks ago from the deck of our new home (what I like to call Geek Acres). Life has been busy lately with farm work, work work, moving, and being sick. I was dissappointed to see I missed another Springfield Bloggers meeting but have marked my calendar for the next one.

Speaking of which if you haven't tried Google Calendar yet, do so. I believe it requires a gmail account, so if you don't have a gmail account contact me and I'll send you an invite. Google Calendar has some great features, you can enter events and meetings in plain english and it automagically places it on the correct date, time and location on the calendar. Nifty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home