duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, May 08, 2006

If it's not one thing

It's another. Some of you might remember when I had to have my driver's side door fixed due to being keyed. Of course I never did find the culprit, the crack team of investigators for my case at the Springfield Police Department was never formed.

This weekend, a little old man, in a little pickup with a huge load of lumber backed into the other door.



If it weren't for unexpected events in life, what would I do? :)

The older gentleman that accidentally left the lumber-shaped impression on my truck was a little hard of hearing but he completely owned up to the accident.

I copied his insurance and a friend that was with the old guy told me to call his son on Monday as that's who the older man lives with and that his son would take care of it. I did go ahead and get a copy of his insurance. I guess it all could have been worse.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home