duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, April 14, 2006

Kids


Kids
Originally uploaded by duanekeys.
Also taken on the little downtown field trip. These two kids jumped in right as we were leaving. I took some shots as they frolicked in the water like, well, a couple of love-struck teenagers.

When the fountain completed it's cycle I told them I would e-mail them copies of the pictures if they liked. I didn't have any thing to write with so I just said I don't do this for my day job, but you can e-mail me here and handed them my O'Reilly business card.

That's when I learned I work with the young man's mother. She was happy to get this picture in her e-mail the following day.


2 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

this is my favorite, we love looking at your photos

3:56 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Great picture! I love how you were able to capture the simple pleasure of the situation. I think we can all guess that you'll switch to photography when you eventually quit your day job.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home