duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My apologies for the lack of content lately; many things on my mind. Well really only one thing but it is comprised of many little things. If the moon, the planets, and the stars align correctly we'll be moving soon.

We've got our eye on a little piece of heaven outside of Springfield. It'll be a 21 mile drive for me to get to work but I'll get to return home to 10 acres and a house that's over twice the size of the one we live in now. There'll be plenty of room for a couple of horses, something Jennifer's had to do without since we've been married. The lot already has a shed style barn, a shop building, and 2 acres of it is a little grove of Walnut trees. The house (which includes a basement) peeks out from the trees on top of the hill.

Only one more piece of the puzzle has to fall into place...

Technorati tags:


5 Comments:

Blogger Someone said...

Re: heavy: Yes, I know. ;o) I didn't take it as an insult. But I'm taking a stab at lighter topics for fun. Well, because I'm in a lighthearted mood these days. Good luck with the house. Sounds gorgeous. I had lots of room to run around in as a kid. It's a marvelous gift.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Gay said...

Good Luck! Keep us posted!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous JohnPT said...

I hear your out near us. Give us a call some time, we'll hit Wimpy's or W.F. Cody's.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Duane Keys said...

I could ride my bike down the trail and meet you!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

This is so great Duane & Jennifer! Yeah the commute will suck some but you're in Springfield so hopefully its not that bad. Then again we get annoying congestion in Champaign-Urbana, which is just wrong. Maybe if they would paint the lines on the roads people MIGHT know where to drive. Ugh....

Again congrats on the new house!
One of these days I'll get a blog, I promise! Even if its just talking about my scottie dog Cassie.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home