duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's a little overdue but I added the links to the blogs of people I met at the last bloggers meeting. I met fellow UMR grad and the man behind Springfield Soccer, a student of Andy's trying to get in some extra credit and author of The Meaning of Life, and her cousin (and fellow UMR alum) of The Springfield Skinny. Also present was Doc Larry of The Lost Chord who's "cone of reasonable privacy" kept all my photos that night from exposing correctly, the gentleman behind the SWMO Libertarians, and the mind behind Dave's Online Journal.

Some of the regulars were present as well and included Andy of Rhetorica, John of the Curbstone Critic, Amy of Words Fail Me Yet I Plod On, Zach of Zach is here, and Ron of Chatter.

According to the keeper of the official Springfield Blogger's Meeting Date and Time (Rhetorica.net), the next meeting is Tuesday, March 21, 7:00 PM at the Patton Alley Pub.

Technorati tags: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

Cone of reasonable privacy? Is that a giant piece of brown paper he is wearing on his head or something? Dang... I always miss the crazy people when I don't show up.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Ole said...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/adayinthelife

Duane - I think you an Zach need to get as many Springfield Bloggers as you can lined up to contribute to Flickr's "A Day In The Life" scheduled for March 20th. Everyone can contribute up to 5 photos. We need a special tag as well, maybe SGFblogger?

6:30 PM  
Blogger DocLarry said...

No, I am not wearing a paper bag on my head. I only do that for my other gig, the Unknown Comic. Oh, wait, maybe i shouldn't have told you that.

Duane's camera isn't working properly. My Cone of Reasonable Rrivacy (TM, Pat. Pend.) is neon blue.

And Ole, I'm game for the day in the life thingy. Fortunately, my Cone of Reasonable Privacy (TM, Pat. Pend.) does allow me to take photos.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home