duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I've been tagged with the Four Things Meme by Granny Geek... here goes nothin!

1. Four Jobs I've had
My first job was as a grocery bagger at Price Cutter #7 in Seymour, MO. I was a damn fast bagger.
I did a stint as a work-study for the Career Opportunities Center at UMR while in school.
Then I got a job working for computing services at UMR, working as a PC support tech. I had a screwdriver and I wasn't afraid to use it.
And finally I've worked in the Information System Department at O'Reilly Auto Parts... and still do! :)

2. Four movies I could watch over and over
The Matrix
Office Space
The Shawshank Redemption
Big Lebowski

3. Four places I've lived
Angeles City, Philippines, my birthplace (well technically it was Clark AFB within Angeles City)
Mabank, Texas, where I spent most elementary and part of junior high
Mansfield, Missouri, where I graduated high school
Springfield, Missouri, where I live now

4. Four TV Shows I love
Battlestar Galactica, best show on TV... give it a try
House, he's funny
Mythbusters, I get paid to be a geek, but not that geeky
The Simpsons, classic

5. Four places I've vacationed
Eureka Springs
Las Vegas
New York
Philippines

6. Four of my favorite dishes
Sushi
Jennifer's fall harvest soup (or anything else by her, really!)
Bangkok crispy duck, at Tong's
Steak

7. Four sites I visit daily
CNN
Chromasia
HD Beat
News-Leader

8. Four places I’d rather be right now
In our permanent dream home
... that'd be about it

9. Four books I love (a tough one, not sure if I've read four books)
Da Vinci Code
Angels and Demons
Rainbow Six
Stranger in a Strange Land

10. Four video games I could play over and over
Halo 2
Starcraft
Counterstrike
Battlefield 1942

Four people I'm tagging:
Jennifer, my lovely wife
Rev. Vapor, my good friend
Shane, let's force hime to get some new content
And Ben, since Betsy already got tagged my Meghann.


1 Comments:

Anonymous JudyAnn Lorenz said...

Thank you for tagging the Mansfield Chamber site in your MEME! I enjoyed reading your list. Remember Wilder Days, Sept. 16-20, 2009 and get updates at http://www.wilderdays-mansfieldmo.com Maybe you can have a visit to your old home town.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home