duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, January 20, 2006

There's much going on this weekend in Springtown. I think I might make a stop at the Kick 'n 2006 Paintball Tournament at the Ozark Empire Fair Grounds and try to take some pictures. It's been a long time since I played paintball, but it's a fun sport to play and watch. Addmission is free and it starts at 5:00 PM tonight and continues this weekend.

A buddy of mine, Sean Spyres, and the rest of the Sprignfield Regional Opera is performing this weekend at the Pythian Castle. Also another venue where I think I could get some interesting pictures (not during the performances of course).

Technorati tags: ,


3 Comments:

Anonymous Zach said...

I may have to make it out to that paintball thing. Thanks for the heads up!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Duane Keys said...

Maybe I'll see you there!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Duane Keys said...

Well it was tough to get a picture becuase of the netting, I didn't stay long.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home