duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've been getting more and more traffic as time goes on, mostly due to people searching on subjects I've blogged about such as:

avia hdtv convergence calibration, avia calibration test strips: people searching on how to use the avia disc that I covered here.

kspr high def, kspr hdtv, "kspr 33" + hd: people searching for info on Springfield's HDTV offerings that I covered in this post.

I added more "featured posts" to the left plus a short description that will help out people who are looking for info that I've already shared or trying to get a feel for what this blog is all about. Otherwise it's a collection of posts that either had good discussion or that I just liked.

Technorati tags: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home