duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, November 07, 2005

Progress... yay! We pretty much finished up the media room. I still have to paint and install the quarter-round molding for the ceiling, but otherwise it's a functioning media room. Jennifer's scheming for art to go on the walls as well and we're discussing window treatments. I cancelled my Dish Network just before we started the project. I'm investigating going with DirectTV or local cable... Which ever I can get the best HD deal and free installation (I hate getting under the house).

The new theater seats:


View from the seats:



Technorati tags: , ,


5 Comments:

Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

Looks pretty schweeet. I did notice that your plant in the corner looks a little dead... it's just sticks now... poor little plant...



I know... it is supposed to be that way... itsa joke!

1:28 PM  
Blogger meghann said...

so when's the opening movie night?

1:49 PM  
Blogger Duane Keys said...

As you can tell seating is limited! ;) I'm sure we'll have a little shin-dig once all the other furniture is in place.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Hal said...

Awesome! And I'm sure you realize how big of a jerk you are for having such a cool home theater setup :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Duane Keys said...

It's getting pretty dated now, my big screen is "big" in the back, not all slim and cool like the kids have now! :)

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home