duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I think I've watched too much TV, becuase I don't like seeing "regular" people in commericals.

The commerical I'm speaking about is the State Farm commericial that starts off with the awkward teen boy staring blankly into the TV and goes on to show a myriad of other goofy looking people (the father, the sister, the twin boys giving two thumbs up while holding basketballs). The point of the commerical is to explain to the viewer that getting good grades gets you a discount on car insurance, but every time the commerical starts and I see that goofy stare... well, I think, I need to blog about this!

And now that I have, I feel better. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home