duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I think I'm getting the hang of this reading thing... Which reminds me of the most redneck question one can ask (in your best redneck accent): what'cha readin' for?

Anyway, I finished Tom Clancy's Rainbow six. That's right, it's not just a video game. It's an action-packed paramilitary thriller. I enjoyed it very much, though I think it might have caused more than one sleepless night for my wife as I battled terrorist in my dreams. I'm looking forward to starting my next book, the Da Vinci Code.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

I think you will like the Da Vinci Code. I enjoyed it a great deal. I like stories about secret societies and conspiracies, and that's what it was about... I think... Dan Brown has another book called Angels and Demons and I think I get the two mixed up. They were very similar though. I liked Angels and Demons more.

If you are ever interested in reading some good Cyberpunk novels check out "Snow Crash," and "Neuromancer." There are others, but those are really good... especially "Snow Crash." If I was going to be a bad-ass, computer hacker (purists definition), motorcycle-riding, Ninja, I would want to be Hiro Protagonist.

You know, now that I think about it... if I bought a motorcycle, and then learned how to be a Ninja, I think I would be really close. The Ninja part might be hard to pull off.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home