duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I just heard about Leeroy Jenkins today, watched the video and laughed so hard I cried. If you're not a gamer, you won't find anything funny about this. But if you've ever gamed, watch it!




Some things to note (that I missed the first few times through):

1) The character on the left, Leeroy, is AFK.
2) Abdul is able to crunch the numbers to get a survial rate?
3) Listen close near the end, after the cursing's over... "At least I've got chicken"

LOL


4 Comments:

Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

LEEROOOOOOOY JENNNKINNNNNNNNSSSS!!!!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Duane Keys said...

Hehehe... I can hear it at geekers now!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

Another thing that is funny is the name of their clan/guild/whatever: "PALS FOR LIFE"

...

9:51 AM  
Blogger Duane Keys said...

Yeah, I forgot about that part. Why the heck did they all run in there after him... heheh!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home