duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My adventure story on rescuing Bear was mentioned on the Springfieldian, a blog focusing on local, Springfield area stuff. Check it out for links to other local bloggers and goings-on in the Ozarks.

This past weekend I started the long awaited patio project. Every muscle I have required to push a shovel into the ground, lift a shovel of dirt on to a pile, or wield an ax on buried roots is very, very sore.

I thought I met my match by Sunday afternoon, but I was able to call in some reinforcements, in the form of my much younger and energetic 2nd cousins. Blakely and Aaron came over and helped me move the 60 cubic feet of dirt I dug up and unload a cubic yard of gravel, and a cubic yard of sand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home