duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, February 07, 2005

Well it's rather anti-climactic now, but the big news was I got promoted to one of the four Application Development Manager positions, or ADMs as they have come to be known. It's a corporate management position, which translates loosely to middle management at other companies. I'm pretty excited about it, there are some big challenges ahead for our department and our company.

My sister had her second baby a couple weeks ago as well. A bouncing baby boy, little Ayden. He's a cutie.

And on a completely different note, friends don't let friends create new multi-member files. If you think you need a multi-member file, you probably just want to add another keyed column!


1 Comments:

Blogger meghann said...

i will do my best to keep my friends from creating multi-member files!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home