duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Well it's election day, finally. I'm hoping that the victor is clear early and we don't have to wait days to find out like last time.

I'm really loving the new truck. Talk about a big change in the way you see the road! We already put some scratches in the bed, but that's what a truck is for, right? I'll probably put a liner of some sort in the bed, I just have decided which way to go (spray in or drop in).

Jennifer and I did a bunch of yard work this weekend. I think we bagged some dozen bags of acorns this weekend. Freaking acorns...

My parents are visiting family in the Philippines the next two weeks, hello to the family reading abroad!


2 Comments:

Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

I think those spray in liners are pretty cool. That is probably the way I would go, depending on the cost. That is, if you care which way I would go.

I am just glad the election is over. I had gotten to the point where I realized it didn't matter who won. The differences between the two didn't seem that big. Also, the things they were talking about doing during their term sometimes sounded good, always sounded expensive, and always sounded like we are going to end up paying more taxes.

The government is getting too big and too involved in our day-to-day lives. I think the government has gone way beyond its true purpose. That being the case, I am now considering myself a Libertarian. I didn't vote that way this time around because I made that decision too late and didn't feel I knew enough about Badnarik. But I like the Libertarian Party idea of less government... alot less.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Kaane and McClain on Power 96.5 Jams said...

Duane,

Hello! Hope you are doing well! I hop on here every once in a while to see what is going on in your world. I like the pictures of your dogs...Kaane used to tell me about them. Anyway! Do you know how to attach or post a sound bite on these blogs? Vince Jericho from across the hall wants to do that, and I don't know how.

Well, keep in touch....my email is: dmcclain@ktts.com

Dawn McClain
Tell your Libertarian friend-Vapor..hello from a fellow Libertarian.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home