duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, November 19, 2004

We must have better vitamins.




This shot of a US soilder reminds me of anime scenes where the soilders are superhuman in size and strength compared to normal people.

In other news, I'll be getting some new glasses soon! Yay! After 5 years of scratching the current ones it was definately time. The new ones will be a slight departure from the set I have now, I would call it a more urban look.

Jennifer and I went to our second Tae Kwon Do class. The normal instructor wasn't there so the "secon in command" guy led the instruction and included us in the first set. I felt pretty akward the entire class and realized my hip joints aren't as flexible as they should be! We also started learning the first form and basic punches and kicks. We'll practice what we learned on our own and hopefully it'll feel better next time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home