duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, November 12, 2004

Jennifer and I went to our first Tae Kwon Do class last night at the fitness center. Everyone was very friendly and I think we're going to really enjoy it. We watched most of the class then one of the black belts worked with us and showed us two of the basic stances. She showed us how to stretch then asked us to practice the stances and come back next time. So watch out yo, or I'll walking-stance or L-stance all over you! :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

Keeyai!
Ow!
Keeyai!
Ow!

With Karate I'll kick your ass! Here, to Tiananmen Square! Oh yeah mother____, I'm kick your f__'in derriere, yeah yeah. You broke the rules! Now I'll pull out all your pubic hair!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home