duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It has been quite a while since I posted and much is going on. My friend Kaane of Kaane and McClain fame took another job in Ohio and is in the process of moving, big bummer on that. I'm sure he'll take the offer of any strong backs to help out.

Madzax, Matt, Robert, and I played golf last weekend in a company sponsored four man scramble. The winning team shot 15 under, and the last place team (that'd be us) shot 15 over! The tournament was held at Rivercut. It's a beautiful course with some really challenging holes. The highlight of my day though was winning a $500 prepaid Visa. After much cotenmplation I decided to blow it on Jennifer and I instead of hoarding or it letting it dwindle away slowly. I bought her a new watch and got myself a new leather coat and a leaf blower. She really likes her new watch and it's the first 'nice' watch she's ever owned. I've been needing/wanting a black leather coat for a while and this seemed like a good time to get one. :) And if you've seen the giant oak tree in my front yard the leaf blower is self explanatory.

I went back to Colorado Springs last week for more Stellent training. There wasn't anyone there my age to hang out with so I mostly had dinner by myself and vegged in the hotel room. I'm definately done with the business travel for a while and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time at home with my beautiful wife and spoiled dogs. We've got quite a few home projects going on or ready to start and I'm sure Jennifer will be posting pictures of our progress.

Jennifer started her new job with St. John's last week and is really enjoying it. I knew once she got in the door she'd impress the heck out of them! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home