duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Lots of goings on this last weekend. I helped Vapor move into his new pad. I think it took us 2 hours and 15 minutes to do it. Bachellors are easy to move. If/When he finds a woman, and thereby aquiring many woman-type things that make moving much more painful, she better have lots of brothers or be heavily invested in a moving company.

After that Timmo, my dad, and I moved our storage building from the duplex to our new house. What should have taken a couple hours ended up being an all day fiasco. But it is done and it's nice to have the garage, a.ka. car hole, back for parking cars.

Sunday I attempted to help Timmo work on his yard. I was of little assistance but he and Stacye managed to finish their new patio which was put to good use on Monday smoking some massive quantities of meat.

Also on Monday my dad had his Antique Auction. It was one of the quickest auctions ever, and it did fair.

On a sad note my Uncle Dean lost the cancer battle this weekend... To Uncle Dean: We'll see you later.


3 Comments:

Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

My condolences.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Keys said...

This should be fun...
You can get Duane's story then I can tell you what really happened! The shed: There is no such thing as a 2 hour project with my husband. Moving Vapor: Duane complains about moving "woman things" but ask him who has boxes and drawers full of things that he can't even identify! The Garage (theoretically for parking cars in): We still can't park cars in the "car hole" because someone has, not one, but two roll around work benches. His logic in aquiring the second one after building the first was that it only cost $25. I'm quite certain however, that a third bay added on to our garage will cost more than the $25 spent here and there for guy toys. :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger meghann said...

LOL, that's hilarious, Jennifer! Jason didn't like moving all the boxes I had from the kitchen because he said I packed them too full. But, some of his trophys and trinkets broke because he packed them in and didn't put any packing around them.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home