duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I've been overly busy at work with our Stellent consultants. I'm glad to see this project finally moving along (after a 4 year selection process). Right now it's meeting after meeting and I've still got another week of class in Colorado Springs in a few weeks to attend. Meanwhile Zac will be attending the web content class in Minnesota in a couple weeks (sorry Zac!).

Jennifer and I are trying to plan a camping trip before it gets to cold. It's going to be tricky scheduling with all the goings-on. Zac, myself, and a couple other guys at work have entered a company golf tourney on the 9th, and I'll be in Colorado the 10th through the 15th. We also want to find some time to check out the fall colors at Ha Ha Tonka before it's too late.

Timmo and I will be attending the Dinner and Debate event sponsored by KSGF. We'll have a burger (buy one get one) at the SkyBox grill, watch the Presidential Debate, and discuss the debates with others. Should be interesting. If anyone else wants to come along let me know.


2 Comments:

Blogger meghann said...

you feel bad that Zac has to go spend a week away? He can hang out at the Mall of America, it would take a week to take it all in. You should feel sorry for the rest of us who don't get to travel :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

Minnesota this time of year doesn't have the most hospitable climate from what I have heard. He may want to buy/pack a parka and dogsled... and some ice fishing gear, and maybe hire an eskimo guide.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home