duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, August 30, 2004

I went to lunch with some friends at work the other day and they cracked on me for my taste in music.... "Bah!" I said to them. Here's what was in the cd case:

Seal - IV: some of it's kind of cheesy but it's a well produced and great sounding album, that is if you like Seal.
Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane: catchy melodies, how could you not like this album?
Matchbox 20 - Mad Season: it's got a couple of hit songs
John Mayer - Heavier things: I really liked his first album, and this one as well. As Vapor once put it, "he sings songs about things I think about."
Switchfoot - The Beautiful Letdown: the title really fits. I bought it because I thought the song "Meant to Live" really rocked and was expecting more of the same... I was let down (in that the rest isn't as rockin') but the rest of the CD is great none-the-less.
Usher - Confessions: yEAh! yEAh!


2 Comments:

Blogger meghann said...

seal was the only one I didn't like. the rest are okay.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Rev.Vapor said...

I can't remember what it is called, but the one about 1983 reminds me of when I was a kid and things I remember from that time. Then there's the one about saying the wrong thing to a girl on a date and sounding stupid... yeah... good song.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home