duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, May 20, 2004

So many topics so little time for blogging, here's a quick update:

Ron at the Rasta Grill called me, and would like me to reconsider my google-washing campaign of the Rasta Grill. I appreciate the effort to "make things right" and will remove all poor service links to Rasta Grill from my site and give them another chance. He asked me to bring in the affected group and they'd treat us right. I of course can't force Vapor of vapor.org or Madzax of psychoshop.net or Meghann of meghanns.com to remove the links from their sites, but I plan on inviting them as part of the affected group to go back to the Rasta Grill.

My wife's business is also open now. Everyone hurry up and buy stuff from her! :) Getting the work done so the shop can open was the primary cause for the lack of updates to this site; it was a lot of hard work that we could not have done without the help of some good friends, Tim and Stacye. Thanks a bazillion to them.

Jennifer and I are going to Mexico next weekend, whee!!! We're on a buying trip for her business, so it'll be down and back quickly but it'll be fun none-the-less.

We're getting a new puppy-dog. She's a 4 year old registerd weimaraner named Haley. Dobie gets awfully lonely at home when we're not there, so maybe they can keep each other company when we're not home.

Ummm, going to Hotlanta tomorrow for business, fun fun.

New flex-time and bonus structures were implmented at work... ahhhh... :)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the change to the look of your blog.

Also, I really like the lamp I bought from Jennifer.

What are you doing in Atlanta?

Later.

D.J. Eph
werd to your mother.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We visted Turner broadcasting to see their document imaging/content management system... Was pretty educational!

I kinda like the new look too, can't take credit though, it's a blogger template. Also glad you like the lamp, come back and get more and tell all your friends! ;)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home