duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, January 15, 2004

So I'm getting a regular visitor from a domain I'm not familiar with, star-mechanical.com. Who are you? Speak up I say! Whoever they are they're usually surfing Zac's blog to get to mine.

So lots of stuff going at work, not so sure what I can talk about and what I can't at this point. I know my loyal readership is probably already aware of most of the changes, so it's a moot point anyway.

A few of us at work have started another sand volleyball team. It'll be good to do something physical and competitive again... It's been a while though and the guttal area has been growing since Vapor and I can seem to consistently make it to the gym.

My lovely wife has our living room in a complete disarray right now. I'm excited to see it finished though, which I hope we can have done this weekend. She has completely repainted the living room and is going for a color-washing effect. We're also rearranging the room to put the entertainment stuff on the north wall. I carefully measured twice and I think it will all fit there. That should open up the room. And with Jennifer's decorating abilities I think it will look really nice.

We plan on tackling the kitchen next. Luckily I got a chop saw for Christmas, so I'll be able to replace the trim and do some other changes in the kitchen. The biggest change we want to do is tile the floor and possibly the counter tops, I think that'll really change the look of the place.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home