duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, December 01, 2003

Well my two faithful readers are probably wondering if I will ever update this thing. So here goes.

First Chris e-mailed me the name of that Vietnamese restaurant. It's called the Pho Grand and I highly recommend it to everyone. My wife, a coffee connoisseur, loved the Vietnamese coffee and still talks about the 15.02 (menu items are numbered for ordering ease).

Second, happy belated Thanksgiving. I've got a lot to be thankful for this year including but not limited to my loving wife and my wonderful family and friends.

Look soon for an entry explaining the story of Dobie. It should be a good read. Until then rescue a loving soul at petfinder.com.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home