duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Well, I was feeling left out as a blogless web developer. I don't have time/money at the moment to set up my own hosted option, so this will have to do for now.

I just said goodbye to my parents for a couple of weeks. They're going to my mother's home country of the Philippines to visit family. I went with my dad and bought $600 worth of Maglights, led key chain lights, pocket knife/tools, bike repair kits, toys, rain coats, and other little luxuries that the family there will appreciate more than anyone here ever could. It makes me appreciate what I have and how fortunate my wife and I really are when I think about my relatives in the Philippines.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home