duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, November 14, 2003

Well, I haven't posted in a while so I thought I outta... This weekend my wife and I are traveling to St. Louis (pronounced saint loo-wee). A very good friend of mine, Mike Spyres, is performing in a contest for your opera singers. I think this is his 3rd shot at it. He's come very close to winning the last two times, but this year he believes he is a sure thing. I've not seen him perform in quite some time and my wife has never seen him perform. I'm excited to see how he has improved and to finally get the chance for my wife to hear him.

Following the competition we plan on checking out the St. Louis Art Museum where the competition is being held as well as doing a little Christmas shopping. It should be a fun weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home