duanekeys. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, November 06, 2003

I really despise going to the movie theater, especially on opening night of a movie. I've stayed pretty true to my statement that I probably wouldn't go to the theater very much any more since I purchased my home theater system. Normally I pretty content to watch the movies 6 to 9 months after everyone else has in the comfort of my own home, on my own couch, on my own Big Screen. Matrix: Revolutions is about the only movie I've seen on opening night since I've gotten the TV and there have been very few movies that I've watched at the theater in general since then.

We stood in line for over an hour to watch the 8:15 show. The line was jam packed full of people that I normally wouldn't want to stand jam packed with. There was a couple in a make out session to my right and plenty of annoying teeny-boppers to my left. Behind me was an entire high school track team. Luckily some friends were in front of me and we managed to pass the time. At one point I suggested we all turn to face the make out couple and watch intently since they so obviously wanted an audience to perform in front of.

As far as the movie goes.... eh... I guess I liked it. It had my heart going at some points and I was able to get a few good laughs in. All in all I'd give it a C+ or B-. At least I don't have to wonder how it all ends.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home